Views

Thursday 24 April 2014

Moa Place Car Park Petition (updated)

I've been along to some of the retailers who have kindly been promoting the petition and I think the time is ripe for picking it up next week, so I will do that on Tuesday and report back with the total numbers.  The next stage, of course, is to ask the IWC to add this to the earliest possible agenda for a decision to be made.  I'll take advice from Stuart Hutchinson (our Ward Councillor) and others to see how we can best proceed, but rest assured that there is massive support.  I also spoke to the staff in the doctors' surgery and they confirm that it is a big issue; they have also got many signatures.

I'm not sure whether the Shalfleet Parish Council have collected any signatures, I shall copy this to Susannah Jennings, the Clerk and update you when I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment