Views

Friday 17 July 2015

West Wight Alpacas, Wellow - Planning Application for continued use of mobile homes as family accommodation

Please note that West Wight Alpacas' Planning Application for continued use of their mobile home to house their family on their agricultural land in Wellow is to be heard this coming Tuesday 21st July at 1600 at County Hall, Newport.  All members of the public are welcome to attend.  I shall be speaking against the application -- I have been allocated 3 minutes to make the case against the application.

You will see that the Planning Officer is now recommending the application for approval.  I am embedding some information here on the blog.  If anyone would like to discuss points for me to include in my presentation please contact me at wellowresidents@gmail.com  or phone me (I don't post my phone number on the Internet; most of you already have it, it ends in xxx763




https://www.iwight.com/planning/AppDetails3.aspx?frmId=28253

Above is the link to the IWC website with all the documents related to this latest application.

No comments:

Post a Comment